Common repair techniques for agricultural machinery parts
(1) Adjusting the transposition method: the worn parts are exchanged for one orientation, and the parts are not worn or worn lightly.
(2) Repair size method: The damaged parts are refurbished, the geometrical dimensions are changed, and the correspondingly changed accessories are matched to achieve the specified matching technical parameters. For example, if the cylinder of Dongfanghong-75 (54) tractor wears, the diameter of the honing can be increased by 0.25, 0.5, 0.75, 1.0 or 1.25 mm according to the repair size, and the correspondingly enlarged piston and piston ring can be used.
(3) Additional parts method: A special part is assembled to the worn part of the part to compensate for the wear of the part and restore its original fit relationship.
(4) Replacement parts and partial replacement method: When the parts are damaged and cannot be repaired or the repair cost is too high, the new parts are replaced; if the parts of the parts are partially damaged, the damaged parts can be removed and a new one can be recreated. In part, the new part is joined to the base part of the original part by welding or other means to restore the working ability of the part.
(5) Recovery size method: restore the damaged parts to the physical dimensions specified by the technical requirements by welding (electric welding, gas welding, brazing), electroplating, spraying, gluing, forging, pressing, car, pliers, heat treatment, etc. And performance. The economic benefit should be considered when adopting this method. The cost of repairing parts is about 5-50% of the original price.
Note: The shape and position accuracy of the part cannot be destroyed; the hardness and wear resistance of the part surface cannot be reduced; the metal structure of the part base cannot be changed and harmful residual force is generated, and the processing after the part is repaired cannot be affected.
Pump bearings and seals are not wear resistant and temperature resistant solutions
High and low temperature bearing grease